Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Здобудеш Українську державу або згинеш у боротьбі за неї!

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Снітниця с

Належало до Грибівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

За поділом 1999 р. – гміна Устя Горлицьке, повіт Горлице, Малопольське воєводство.

Snitnycja [Ru] Snietnica [Polish]

Grybow District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Buranicz / Buranych

Buszczak / Bushchak (2 families)

Watral / Vatral'

Hoc / Choc / Goc / Gots (4 families)

Hrab / Grab

Huniak / Hunjak

Demianowica / Dem'janovych

Donatarysz / Donotaryncz / Donartarysh (3 families)

Zhuryk

Ilczak / Il'chak

Kanczuha / Kanczuga / Kanchuha

Korbicz / Korbych (3 families)

Korobczak / Korobchak (2 families)

Krynicki / Krynyts'kyj

Kuzmicz / Kuz'mych

Lorko / Lorka

Madziak / Madzjak (2 families)

Moskwa / Moskva (3 families)

Padziesz / Padesh

Pakosz / Pakosh

Pacan / Patsan (2 families)

Romaniak / Romanjak (3 families)

Rusyn / Rusin

Sysak (2 families)

Sycz / Sych (2 families)

Sobczak / Sobchak

Chomiak / Homiak / Khom'jak (2 families)

Czuryk / Churyk

Szwec / Szwiec / Szewc / Shvets'

Szyszak / Shyshak

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Saint Demetrius» [1755] [still standing]

The wooden church is now used by Poles. From 1847 until 1848 there were two administrators in the parish – one in Snitnycja and the other in Stavysha. Snitnycja is one of the oldest Lemko villages dating back to the princes period

In 1785 the village lands comprised 12.31 sq km. There were 520 Greek Catholics 12 Roman Catholics and 3 Jews

1840 – 878 Greek Catholics

1859 – 668 Greek Catholics

1879 – 641 Greek Catholics

1899 – 805 Greek Catholics

1926 – 824 Greek Catholics

1936 – 295 Greek Catholics and 564 Orthodox

In 1936 there were 27 Roman Catholics and 28 Jews

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Filial church located in STAVYSHA 4 km away.

Джерело: