Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Змагатимеш до посилення сили, слави, багатства і простору Української держави

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Здвижень с

Село належало до Ліського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Zdvyzhen [Ru] Zwierzyn [Polish]

Lisko District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Babiak (3 families)

Bilik / Bilyk

Danczyszyn / Danchyshyn

Dobruszczak / Dobrushchak (2 families)

Ilkow / Il'kiv

Kolanko / Kolinko

Lec / Lets

Lopuszanski / Lopushans'kyj

Maruszczak / Marushchak (2 families)

Prystasz / Przystasz / Przysztasz / Prystash

Senkowiat / Senkovjat (2 families)

Taluzka / Taluska

Szymczyk / Shymchyk (2 families)

Parish Data:

The church was «Exaltation of the Holy Cross [17th century] [still standing]

Filial parish to BIBRKA 5 km away. The 17th century church long in a state of ruin was restored in masonry and consecrated on September 26, 1844. In this church was a bronze crusaders cross dating from the 13th century. The church was renovated in 1936.

In 1785 the village lands comprised x sq km. There were x Greek Catholics x Roman Catholics and x Jews

1840 – 181 Greek Catholics

1859 – 151 Greek Catholics

1879 – 155 Greek Catholics

1899 – 284 Greek Catholics

1926 – 340 Greek Catholics

1936 – 306 Greek Catholics

Джерело:

Список літератури – на сайті «».