Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Про справу не говори з тим, з ким можна, а з ким треба

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Криве с

Село належало до Тіснянського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

KRYVE [kolo Tisno] (KRYWE ad CISNA) Lisko district. Church was «Saint Nicholas / Saint John the Baptist». [1845] [destroyed]

The wooden church replaced an older church. In 1874 the name was changed to Saint John

In 1785 the village lands comprised sq km. There were Greek Catholics Roman Catholics and Jews

1840 – 182 Greek Catholics

1859 – 181 Greek Catholics

1879 – 197 Greek Catholics

1899 – 225 Greek Catholics

1926 – 195 Greek Catholics

1936 – 232 Greek Catholics

The village was not incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1938 there were 8 Roman Catholics and 2 Jews

The village PRYSLIP was served by the priest

Джерело: