Логотип сайту «Прадідівська слава»
Версія для друку
Стрічка новин (RSS)
Лист на сайт Не дозволиш нікому плямити слави, ні честі твоєї нації.

Горлицький повіт

Верхні Брунари с

Належало до Грибівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

За поділом 1999 р. – гміна Устя Горлицьке, повіт Горлице, Малопольське воєводство.

Brunarja Vyshnja [Ru] Brunary Wyzne [Polish]

Grybow District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Bakalar / Bakalarz / Bakaljar

Betley / Betlej (2 families)Binczarowski / Bincarowski / Bonczarowsi / Bincharovs'kyj (2 families)

Bodniewicz / Bodnevych (2 families)

Walantyk / Valjantyk (2 families)

Halata / Galata

Halczak / Chalczak / Alczak / Hal'chak (2 families) [note – not defined as to which Brunary the name was found]

Doroszczak / Doroshchak

Durko

Dziadyk / Dzadyk / Dziatyk / Dzjadyk [note – not defined as to which Brunary the name was found]

Zolnierczyk / Zolnirczyk / Zhovnirchyk (2 families) [note – not defined as to which Brunary the name was found]

Kliszcz / Kleszcz / Klishch (3 families) [note – not defined as to which Brunary the name was found]

Kopycienski / Kopytsyns'kyj

Kuzmak / Kuzhmak / Kuz'mak

Leszynski / Leshyns'kyj

Popowicz / Popowyc / Popovych

Potocki / Potots'kyj [note – not defined as to which Brunary the name was found]

Rogoz / Rogos (3 families)

Sorokanicz / Sorohanych ( 2 families)

Parish Data:

Church was «Saint Michael» erected in 1831 [still standing]

The wooden church was erected in 1831 and replaced an older one that existed as early as 1620.

In 1335 the King of Poland assigned land for the building of a church in Brunary and in 1391 possession of the land and surrounding area was passed to the Bishop of Krakow. In 1626, the Bishop of Krakow disallowed the building of any additional Greek Catholic churches or the increase of any more Greek Catholic priests on his land. In 1641 the Bishop of Krakow assigned the property of the churches in Chorna and Perunka for the support of the priest in Brunary, with permission to take an assistant in Chorna. An assistant lived in Chorna intil 1751.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 12.40 sq.km. There were 270 Greek Catholics 7 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 – 383 Greek Catholics

1859 – 285 Greek Catholics

1879 – 306 Greek Catholics

1899 – 387 Greek Catholics

1926 – 340 Greek Catholics

1936 – 858 Greek Catholics and 280 Orthodox

The village was incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1936 there were 48 Roman Catholics and 6 Jews

Filial churches were located in CHORNA (3km), BRUNARY NYZHNY (.5km) and JASHKOVA (1.5km)

Джерело:

Вкладені елементи

Дерев’яна церква св.Михаїла 18 ст. [Слободян В. Каталог існуючих дерев'яних церков України і українських етнічних земель. – Вісник ін-ту…
Церква св.Михаїла (+)
Рисунок Антона Вариводи (Краків), 12.06.1939 р. picasaweb.google.com 	1886 Dwelling, Brunary Nyzhni (Brunary Nizne). Southwestern view.
1939 р. Хата. Загальний вигляд

Сподобалась сторінка? Допоможіть розвитку нашого сайту!

© 1975 – 2019 М.Жарких (ідея, технічна підтримка, частина наповнення)

Передрук статей із сайту заохочується за дотримання
умов використання

Сайт живе на

Число завантажень : 790

Модифіковано : 17.02.2012

Якщо ви помітили помилку набору
на цiй сторiнцi, видiлiть її мишкою
та натисніть Ctrl+Enter.