Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Не дозволиш нікому плямити слави, ні честі твоєї нації

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Терепча с

Село належало до Саноцького деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Trepcha [Ru] Trepcza [Polish]

Sanok District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Babiak / Bab'jak

Basnik / Basnyk (2 families)

Bohenko

Waganka / Vaganka (2 families)

Wegryn / Wegrzyn / Veghryn

Wolowiec / Volovets'

Haydak / Hajdak

Gladysz / Gladysh (3 families)

Huczko / Huchko (2 families)

Drabik / Drabyk (2 families)

Drozd / Drost / Drozd

Zajac / Zajats' (2 families)

Kapcio / Kapts'o (2 families)

Kierman / Kerman (2 families)

Kociuba / Kotsjuba (2 families)

Krem (2 families)

Muzyk

Ozupko (4 families)

Pakosz / Pakosh

Podobinski / Podobyns'kyj

Sawko / Sauka / Savka

Say / Saj

Smola

Slomiany / Solom'janyj (3 families)

Starak

Strogi / Strogyj

Tandor

Fenio / Fen'o

Chimiak / Khym'jak (4 families)

Cap / Tsap (3 families)

Czufin / Chufyn (3 families)

Szapka / Shapka (3 families)

Szwed / Shved (3 families)

Jaroszczak / Jaroshchak (3 families)

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1801] [still standing]

The masonry church, formerly a Roman Catholic monastery chapel, was donated by the Austrian government after the old wooden church burned in 1801. It was enlarged and blessed in 1807. It was confiscated by the Poles on December 24, 1945 and is now being used by Roman Catholics.

There are ruins of a former monatery in the village.

Trepcha used to be joined with MEZHYBRID. In 1796 the villages – though on opposite sides of the River San were united. Mezhybrid was almost always without a priest, so the priest in Trepcha took over the duties for both villages. The river proved to be an obstacle so in 1843 the pastor in Trepcha was given an assistant whol lived in Mezhybrid.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 9.08 sq km. There were 480 Greek Catholics 15 Roman Catholics and 13 Jews

1840 – 648 Greek Catholics

1859 – 660 Greek Catholics

1879 – 647 Greek Catholics

1899 – 860 Greek Catholics

1926 – 814 Greek Catholics

1936 – 821 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were 18 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Джерело: