Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Про справу не говори з тим, з ким можна, а з ким треба

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Лубна с

Село належало до Динівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Lubna [Ru] Lubna [Polish]

Bereziv District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Bis / Bias

Borys (3 families)

Brewko / Brevko (3 families)

Burdas (3 families)

Buczak / Buchak

Warcholak / Varkholjak

Wasienski / Vasens'kyj

Horniak / Gorniak / Hurniak / Gornjak

Hryn / Gryn / Hryn' (3 families)

Hrus

Dzerga

Dudka / Dutka

Kaminski / Kamienski / Kamins'kyj

Kynsz / Knisz / Knysh (2 families)

Kon / Kon' (2 families)

Kos (2 families)

Kocialko / Kociolko / Kotsjalko

Kosztyla / Koshtyla (2 families)

Lazur (2 families)

Leyko / Leiko / Lejko

Marzak

Osinka / Osinko / Osynka

Paszkowski / Pashkovs'kyj (3 families)

Potoczny / Potochnyj

Pudlik / Pudlyk (2 families)

Pudlo (4 families)

Serafin / Serafyn

Steciak / Stecak / Stetsjak

Trojan / Troian / Troyan

Szewczik / Shevchyk

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Saint Onufrius» [1800] [destroyed]

The masonry church was renovated in 1859. In 1703 the village and older church were burned by Sweedish sildiers [??] and the people rebuilt a new church. The masonry church was dismantled after 1947 to make room for a school palyground.

On January 23, 1593 the landowner, KAterina Waposka ordered that all of the people had to become Roman CAtholic and all baptisms be performed by a Roman Catholic priest. In 1702 land was purchased by o. Burdashevs'kyj for 300 zloty and in 1718 more property was bought by his son for 2,000 zloty

In 1785 the village lands comprised 28.86 sq km. There were 667 Greek Catholics 404 Roman Catholics and 8 Jews

1840 – 960 Greek Catholics

1859 – 881 Greek Catholics

1879 – 1014 Greek Catholics

1899 – 1276 Greek Catholics

1926 – 1794 Greek Catholics

1936 – 1976 Greek Catholics

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1936 there were 1300 Roman Catholics and 70 Jews in the area

The villages of BLAZHOVA, FUTOMA and KAZYMYRIVKA were served by the priest

Джерело: