Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Ненавистю і безоглядною боротьбою прийматимеш ворогів твоєї нації

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Кінське с

Село належало до Динівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Kinske [Ru] Konskie[Polish]

Bereziv District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Baganik / Baganyk

Batruszczak / Batrushchak ( 2 families)

Boniszczak / Bonyshchak

Wozniczak / Voznychak ( 2 families)

Hnat / Gnat

Hoydysz / Hojdysh ( 2 families)

Hromczak / Hromchak ( 2 families)

Humnicki / Humnyts'kyj

Duda

Kolodzej / Kolodij ( 3 families)

Lisniak / / Lesniak / Lisnjak

Leszczyk / Lishchyk ( 2 families)

Maslak / Masleak / Masljak ( 2 families)

Olejniak / Olijnjak ( 2 families)

Pac / Pats

Pyrczak / Pirczak / Pyrchak

Prystasz / Przystasz / Przysztasz / Prystash

Swirszczak / Svirshchak

Serednicki / Serednyts'kyj ( 4 families)

Ussak / Usak ( 2 families)

Czabeniak / Czebeniak / Chabenjak ( 4 families)

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Transfiguration of Our Lord» [1927] [still standing/poor condition]

The wooden church replaced an older wooden church that burned down in 1912. The building has remianed closed since 1944. The last priest to serve the village was o. Josyf Krysa (1894-1944) he was tortured and killed by the Poles.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 10.44 sq km. There were 180 Greek Catholics 90 Roman Catholics and 6 Jews

1840 – 342 Greek Catholics

1859 – 352 Greek Catholics

1879 – 396 Greek Catholics

1899 – 1209 Greek Catholics

1926 – 920 Greek Catholics

1936 – 680 Greek Catholics

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1936 there were 4504 Roman Catholics 24 Jews and 3 Jewish families in the area

Filial churches located in KREMJANA 8 km, KRYVE 3 km, and VITRYLIV 2 km

Villages served by the priest were DYDNJA and TEMESHIV 8 km

Джерело: