Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Не дозволиш нікому плямити слави, ні честі твоєї нації

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Волковия с

Село належало до Балигородського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Vovkovja [Ru] Wolokoyja [Polish]

Lisko District, present day SE Poland

Parish Data:

The church was «Saints Peter and Paul» [1833] [destroyed]

Church was erected in 1833 and renovated in 1906 and replaced a more ancient one that was mentioned in 1828

In 1785 the village lands comprised 9.22 sq km There were 282 Greek Catholics 50 Roman Catholics and 5 Jews

1840 – 253 Greek Catholics

1859 – 232 Greek Catholics

1879 – 250 Greek Catholics

1899 – 307 Greek Catholics

1926 – 342 Greek Catholics

1936 – 373 Greek Catholics

The village was not incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1938 there were 395 Roman Catholics and 42 Jews

Filial church located in ZAVIZ

Viliages served by the priest RYBNE (2 km), HAKIV and PIDLISHCHNY

Джерело: