Логотип сайту «Прадідівська слава»
Версія для друку
Стрічка новин (RSS)
Лист на сайт Здобудеш Українську державу або згинеш у боротьбі за неї!

Ліський повіт

Дзюрдзів с

Село належало до Балигородського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Zhurdziv [Ru] Dziurdziow [Polish]

Lesko District, present day SE Poland

Parish Data:

The church was «Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1899] [still standing – NOTE – recent reports indicate a NEW church was dedicated in 1996]

This village was a filial parish to the one located in HOCHEV (HOCZEW) 1.5 km away. The masonry church was built in 1899 and replaced a wooden church that existed as early as 1830. 33 Rusyn families were deported to Ukraine on May 15, 1945 and the church was closed until given to the Orthodox by Polish authorities.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 37.34 sq. km. There were 121 Greek Catholics 19 Roman Catholics and 10 Jews

1840 – 230 Greek Catholics

1859 – 294 Greek Catholics

1879 – 266 Greek Catholics

1899 – 377 Greek Catholics

1926 – 543 Greek Catholics

1936 – 565 Greek Catholics

Джерело:

Вкладені елементи

Карта Київської військово-картографічної фабрики, масштаб 1:100000, аркуш 106, друк 2001 р. (за матеріалами 2000 р.).
Карта
Церква Різдва богородиці
Церква Різдва богородиці

Сподобалась сторінка? Допоможіть розвитку нашого сайту!

© 1975 – 2019 М.Жарких (ідея, технічна підтримка, частина наповнення)

Передрук статей із сайту заохочується за дотримання
умов використання

Сайт живе на

Число завантажень : 896

Модифіковано : 17.02.2012

Якщо ви помітили помилку набору
на цiй сторiнцi, видiлiть її мишкою
та натисніть Ctrl+Enter.