Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Будь гордий з того, що Ти є спадкоємцем боротьби за славу Володимирового тризуба

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Милик с

Належало до Мушинського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

За поділом 1999 р. – гміна Мушина, повіт Новий Сонч, Малопольське воєводство.

Mylyk [Ru] Milik [Polish]

Nowy Sacz District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Bogulski / Boguls'kyj

Wanczyk / Vanchyk

Harszczak / Harshchak

Howiara / Hovjara (3 families)

Holowacz / Cholowacz / Holowacz / Holovach (3 families)

Duplak / Dupljak

Zasz / Zash (2 families)

Kopacz / Kopach

Korunka

Koczur / Kochur

Mazelan / Mazeljan

Markowicz / Markiewicz / Markovych

Semaniczak / Semenychak

Slota

Smakowczyk / Smakovchyk (2 families)

Tapsik / Tapsyk

Tryszczyla / Tryshchyla (2 families)

Chomiak / Homiak / Khom'jak (6 families)

Cichonski / Tsikhons'kyj (6 families)

Szelestak / Shelestak (3 families)

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was «Saints Kosmas and Damian» [1813] [still standing]

The wooden church was renovated in 1926. The Roman CAtholics took over the church in the 1980's

The village dates from 1353. The land for the support of the church was donated on July 26, 1575 by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Krakow. In 1873 the village was struch by a choloera epidemic and many villagers died.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 11.3 sq km. There were 490 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 – 659 Greek Catholics

1859 – 599 Greek Catholics

1879 – 500 Greek Catholics

1899 – 724 Greek Catholics

1926 – 758 Greek Catholics

1936 – 730 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were 15 Roman Catholics, 40 Orthodox 30 Jews and 17 Protestants

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Filial Church located in ANDREJIVKA 4.5 km away

Джерело: