Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Здобудеш Українську державу або згинеш у боротьбі за неї!

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Перунка с

Належало до Грибівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Perunka [Ru] Piorunka [Polish]

Grybow District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Adamik / Adamyk (2 families)

Baryla (4 families)

Blaszczak / Blashchak (2 families)

Bodak

Bortniczak / Bartniczek / Bortnychak (3 families)

Bedzicki / Budzits'kyk

Wanczak / Van'chak (3 families)

Wyslocki / Wislocki / Vyslotskyj

Wnyciak / Vyntsjak (2 families)

Wojciak / Woyciak / Vojtsjak

Gluszko / Glushko

Dziadyk / Dzadyk / Dziatyk / Dzjadyk

Drahan / Dragan (5 families)

Kuzmiak / Kuzmjak (3 families)

Malczak / Mal'chak

Olesniewicz / Oleszniewicz / Olesnevych

Popowicz / Popowyc / Popovych

Potocki / Potots'kyj

Rusinek / Rusinyk / Rusynyk (2 families)

Skarlosz / Skarlosh

Chopen / Khopen (2 families)

Szczypczyk / Shchypchyk (5 families)

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was «Saints Kosmos and Damian» [1798] [still standing]

The church was renovated in 1909. Tradition states that the church was built on the site of an ancient statue of the pagan god Perun, for who the village is named. In 1580 the lands were rented from the Bishop of Krakow. In 1641 there is mention that the Bishop made it a filail parish of Brunary. The church is now used by Poles

The village was a filail parish to CHYRNA 2 km away

In 1785 the village lands comprised 9.92 sq km. There were 360 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 – 525 Greek Catholics

1859 – 389 Greek Catholics

1879 – 450 Greek Catholics

1899 – 385 Greek Catholics

1926 – 452 Greek Catholics

1936 – 174 Greek Catholics

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Джерело: