Належало до Мушинського деканату Перемиської єпархії.
Macjova [Ru] Maciejowa [Polish]
Nowy Sacz District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Gorel / Gorel'
Daras (2 families)
Dziugan / Dziogan / Dzjugan
Kidon / Kidon'
Krolewski / Krolevs'kyj (2 families)
Liszka / Lyshka (2 families)
Molodec / Molodecz / Molodeta
Nester / Nestor / Nescior / Nester
Niemiec / Nimets' (2 families)
Nosalik / Nosalyk
Polyniak / Polynjak
Rusynyk (3 families)
Smetana / Smietana / Smetana
Sulicz / Sulych (3 families)
Florek / Fl'oryk (2 families)
Cicon / Cycon / Tsytson'
Czupak / Czupik / Chupak (2 families)
Szarzynski / Sharyns'kyj (2 families)
Jaciak / Jacak / Jatsjak
Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]
The church was «Patronge of the Blessed Virgin Mary»  [still standing]
The wooden church was renovated in 1908. An older church was shared with the people of LABOVA from 1591 until 1784 when the first church in Labova was built.
There is a document dated March 17, 1617 by which the pastor o. Ivan Ol'shavs'kyj resigned in favor of o. Konstantyn Paslavs'kyj.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 7.2 sq km. There were 265 Greek Catholics 35 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews
1840 – 486 Greek Catholics
1859 – 322 Greek Catholics
1879 – 388 Greek Catholics
1899 – 493 Greek Catholics
1926 – 630 Greek Catholics
1936 – 386 Greek Catholics
In 1936 there were 15 Roman Catholics, 17 Jews
The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
Villages served by the priest were – BARNOVEC' 6 km, CHACHIV 2.5 km, NAVOJEVA, NOVYJ and STARY SANCH and ZOLOTNE at various times, ROSTOKA MALA 5 km, RYBEN' 2.5 km, SKLADYSTE 3 km