Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Пам’ятай про великі дні наших Визвольних змагань

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Середнє Село с

Село належало до Балигородського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Seredne Selo [Ru] Sredna Wies [Polish]

Lesko District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1726] [destroyed]

The wooden church was replaced by a masonry church in 1885 which replaced by a new church in 1926. Only the belltower remains today.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 18.78 sq km. There were 292 Greek Catholics 140 Roman Catholics and 13 Jews

1840 – 459 Greek Catholics

1859 – 518 Greek Catholics

1879 – 561 Greek Catholics

1899 – 792 Greek Catholics

1926 – 875 Greek Catholics

1936 – 920 Greek Catholics

The village was filial to BERESKA 4 km away

Джерело: