Село належало до Короснянського деканату Перемиської єпархії.
Czarnorzeki – Wieś na Pogórzu Dynowskim u podnóża Suchej Góry, istniejąca już w XVI w. W jej pobliżu rezerwat geologiczny Prządki, ruiny zamku Kamieniec.
Chornoky [Ru] Czarnorzeki [Polish]
Krosno District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Bilik / Bilyk (5 families)
Wozniak / Voznjak
Wojtowicz / Woytowicz / Vojtovych
Godzik / Godyk
Kowalik / Kovalyk
Makarycz / Makarych (3 families)
Markowicz / Markiewicz / Markovych ( 3 families)
Mergalik / Mergalyk (2 families)
Motowidlak / Motyvydljak
Prokop ( 5 families)
Prokopik / Prokopyk ( 3 families)
Senczak / Sinczak / Senchak ( 5 families)
Jabczanik / Jabchanyk (7 families)
Jabczaniczko / Jabchanychko
Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]
Church was «Saint Demetrius» [1400's ] [still standing ]
The masonry church was erected in 1918 and replaced an older wooden church that according to local folklore had been built in the 1400's and enlarged in 1717. The church was renovated in 1886. The construction of the church in 1918 was sponsored by Semen Voznjak who also donated and iconostasis carved by Hutsul artisans in 1933. The church is now used by Poles.
Originally the village was named Cornyj potik but the name had been changed by 1578.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 6.19 sq km. There were 380 Greek Catholics 160 Roman Catholics and 4 Jews
1840 – 530 Greek Catholics
1859 – 292 Greek Catholics
1879 – 362 Greek Catholics
1899 – 338 Greek Catholics
1926 – 407 Greek Catholics
1936 – 364 Greek Catholics
In 1936 there were 325 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews
The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
Village of KORCHYNA was served by the priest