Логотип сайту «Прадідівська слава»
Версія для друку
Стрічка новин (RSS)
Лист на сайт Здобудеш Українську державу або згинеш у боротьбі за неї!

^Новосончівський повіт

Кам’яна с

Належало до Грибівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Kamjana [Ru] Kamianna [Polish]

Grybow District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Barycki / Baryts'kyj

Bachnak / Bakhnjak

Wrona

Haszczycz / Haszczyc / Hashchych ( 2 families)

Gogocz / Gogoch ( 4 families)

Hryc / Hryts

Dawidko / Davydko

Dulin / Dulina / Dulyn

Zylicz / Zhylych ( 2 families)

Zelizniak / Zelezniak / Zeliznjak

Kaczor / Kachro

Korczowski / Korchovs'kyj

Krayniak / Krainiak / Kraniak / Krajnjak [village misspelled in mater – assume this village]

Maliniak / Malynyjak ( 3 families)

Meryna ( 2 families)

Mily / Mylyj ( 2 families)

Mochnacki / Mokhnats'kyj ( 2 families)

Nosula / Nosala

Pawlak / Pavljak

Palczyk / Pal'chyk

Patuzyk / Patuzik / Patuzyk

Peteyko / Petejko

Pisaniak / Pysanjak

Przyslopski / Przyslupski / Pryslops'kyj

Prystasz / Przystasz / Przysztasz / Prystash ( 2 families)

Sierka / Sirka

Stec / Stets' ( 3 families)

Tarasik / Tarasyk

Tatusko / Tatus'ko

Tkaczyk / Tkachyk ( 3 families)

Feczko / Fechko

Fuczko / Fuchko

Czopik / Chopyk

Szczerba / Shcherba

Szczyrba / Shchyrba

Jarko

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Saint Paraskevija» [1805] [still standing]

The church was rebuilt in 1892. It replaced an older wooden church, the cross of which stands in front of the present church.

The first church was erected shortly after 1636 according to a decree of donation of the land to o. Petro Pryslops'kyj and his successors, dated, August 18,1636. The donation was confirmed by the Bishop of Krakow in 1637 and was reconfirmed in 1740. For at least a hundred years the priests were all his descendants. o. Ivan Pryslops'kyj, one of this family, transcribed liturgical books into the Lemko dialect around the year 1736 and these manuscripts were still in the church until WW-II – they are now lost.

Regular church records from 1876 and partial records from 1674 still existed in 1936.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 9.97 sq km. There were 410 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 – 570 Greek Catholics

1859 – 306 Greek Catholics

1879 – 430 Greek Catholics

1899 – 438 Greek Catholics

1926 – 370 Greek Catholics

1936 – 0 Greek Catholics the villaged switched to Orthodoxy

In 1936 there were 405 Orthodox

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Джерело:

Вкладені елементи

Дерев’яна церква св.Параскеви 1806 р. [Слободян В. Каталог існуючих дерев'яних церков України і українських етнічних земель. – Вісник ін-ту…
Церква св.Параскеви

Сподобалась сторінка? Допоможіть розвитку нашого сайту!

© 1975 – 2017 М.Жарких (ідея, технічна підтримка, частина наповнення)

Передрук статей із сайту заохочується за дотримання
умов використання

Сайт живе на

Число завантажень : 357

Модифіковано : 17.02.2012

Якщо ви помітили помилку набору
на цiй сторiнцi, видiлiть її мишкою
та натисніть Ctrl+Enter.