Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Здобудеш Українську державу або згинеш у боротьбі за неї!

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Королева Руська с

Належало до Грибівського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

За поділом 1999 р. – гміна Велика Кам’янка, повіт Новий Сонч, Малопольське воєводство.

Перейменування: зафіксована польська назва Королева Гурна.

Або Корольова Руська.

Krilova Ruska [Ru] Krolowa Ruska / Krolowa Gorna [Polish]

Grybow District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Bober (4 families)

Wyszowski / Vyshovs'kyj (7 families)

Halaburda (2 families)

Cherbal / Cherbal' (2 families)

Grusza / Grusha (2 families)

Dzula / Dziula / Dzhula (5 families) [data not specific to which village]

Dyszkand / Dyshkand (2 families)

Drozdiak / Drozdziak / Drozdjak (2 families)

Duday / Dudaj

Zak / Zhak (2 families)

Kaszycki / Kashyts'kyj

Kocznia / Kochnja (2 families)

Kuzniak / Kuznjak (2 families)

Kurey / Kurej (2 families)

Leniak / Lenjak (6 families)

Marczak / Marchak (2 families)

Mychalczyk / Michalczyk / Mykhal'chyk (2 families)

Panczak / Panchak (2 families)

Pyszniak / Pyshnjak

Pluta / Pljuta

Polanski / Poljans'kyj (2 families)

Senczak / Sinczak / Senchak (4 families)

Simczyk / Symchyk

Sliwinski / Slyvyns'kyj (2 families)

Slywa / Sliwa / Slyva (3 families)

Stecyk / Stetsyk (2 families)

Tarasiewicz / Tarasevych (2 families)

Tuday / Tudaj (4 families)

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was «Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1815] [still standing]

The wooden church was renovated in 1926 and replaced an older wooden church

In 1544 King Sigismund I assigned land for the use of the parish and King Jan Sobieski confirmed this in 1676.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 11.20 sq km. There were 508 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 00 Jews

1840 – 653 Greek Catholics

1859 – 589 Greek Catholics

1879 – 635 Greek Catholics

1899 – 664 Greek Catholics [100 in the USA]

1926 – 1320 Greek Catholics

1936 – 73 Greek Catholics

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1936 there were 94 Roman Catholics and 49 Jews and 1201 Orthodox

Filial church located in BOHUSHA 4 km

Джерело: