Початкова сторінка

Прадідівська слава

Українські пам’ятки

Пам’ятай про великі дні наших Визвольних змагань

Богдан Хмельницький

?

Шляхтова с

Належало до Мушинського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Shlakhtova [Ru] Szlachtowa [Polish]

Novy Targ District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Woyciszak / Vojtsyshak (2 families)

Gryndziak / Gryndzjak

Drypsiak / Drypsjak

Drozd / Drost / Drozd (2 families)

Ziemba / Zieba / Zemba (2 families)

Kobys / Kobys' (2 families)

Kowal / Koval (4 families)

Koczur / Kochur (2 families)

Kulka / Kul'ka (2 families)

Maxymczak / Maximczak / Maksymchak (2 families)

Papariak / Paparzak / Paparjak (2 families)

Pieluch / Peluh / Peljukh (2 families)

Petrykowicz / Petrykovych

Piduch / Pidukh (2 families)

Pryndziak / Pryndzak / Prynzdjak (4 families)

Prokopczyk / Prokopchyk (3 families)

Repka

Repczak / Repczyk / Repchak

Stecyk / Stetsyk (5 families)

Strilczyk / Stril'chyk

Czepak / Chepak

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1681] [still standing]

The masonry church erected in 1909 replaced the wooden one that had stood since 1681. The wooden church was renovated in 1882 and dismantled in 1904. The church in the village is now used by Poles.

In 1391 Shljakhtova together with Mushyna, Matsko, Povoroznyk, Kunkova, Shchavnyk, Lomnycja and Perunka were donated by the Kinh Jahajlo to the Bishop of Krakow. On the last page of the Gospel Book in this village it is noted that the book was donated to the church in 1542.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 17.85 sq km. There were 790 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 – 911 Greek Catholics

1859 – 912 Greek Catholics

1879 – 683 Greek Catholics

1899 – 725 Greek Catholics

1926 – 837 Greek Catholics

1936 – 672 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were 38 Roman Catholics and 2 Jews

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

The villages of KOROSENKO, MAN'OVA, NOWY TARG, SHAFLARY, SHCHAVNYCE and ZAKOPANE were served by the priest

Джерело: