Логотип сайту «Прадідівська слава»
Версія для друку
Стрічка новин (RSS)
Лист на сайт Будь гордий з того, що Ти є спадкоємцем боротьби за славу Володимирового тризуба.

Горлицький повіт

Климківка с

Климківка с

Село належало до Горлицького деканату Перемиської єпархії.

За поділом 1999 р. – гміна Ропа, повіт Горлице, Малопольське воєводство.

Klimkówka – Wieś w dolinie Ropy wzmiankowana w 1435 r. W jej pobliżu Ropa przeciskając się między wzniesieniami tworzy uroczy przełom skalny, u wylotu którego powstała zapora wodna tworząca jezioro o pow. blisko 300 ha.

Джерело:

Klymkivka [Ru] Klimkowka[Polish]

Gorlice District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Banias / Banjas ( 3 families)

Bednaryk / Bodnaryk ( 2 families)

Bodniewicz / Bodnevych

Buranicz / Buranych ( 2 families)

Wozniak / Voznjak

Woytowicz / Vojtovych ( 2 families)

Galganik / Gawganik / Galganyk ( 2 families)

Gnida / Gnyda

Horoszczak / Horosczak / Choroszczak / Horoshchak

Hudak / Chudak

Kolcz / Kowcz / Kolch ( 2 families)

Kosar / Kossar

Koszyk / Kaszyk / Koshyk

Mychalcow / Michalciow / Mykhal'tsiv

Mlynarski / Mlynars'kyj

Mlynarczyk / Mlynarchyk

Pawelczak / Pavel'chak

Pastyrczyk / Pasterczyk / Pastyrchyk

Popowicz / Popowyc / Popovych ( 2 families)

Fedorczak / Fedorchak ( 4 families)

Chochla / Khokhla

Cymbala / Tsymbala

Szymonczyk / Shymonchyk

Slanta / Shlanta

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary» [1914] [still standing/moved to higher ground – essentially destroyed]

The masonry church was renovated in 1934 and replaced an older wooden church that was erected in 1788. The village was flooded in the 1980's and the church moved to higher ground – BUT the Poles did little to preserve the original architecture. The Polish Roman Catholic Church has been severely criticized by the international media for allowing a church of such unique character to essentially disappear. Many icon disappeared. The iconostas was cut up in order to fit the Polish version of the original church. The reservoir is nicknamed «Lemko Lake»

In 1785 the village lands comprised 10.15 sq km. There were 295 Greek Catholics 16 Roman Catholics and 9 Jews

1840 – 511 Greek Catholics

1859 – 346 Greek Catholics

1879 – 396 Greek Catholics

1899 – 398 Greek Catholics

1926 – 470 Greek Catholics

1936 – 500 Greek Catholics

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

In 1938 there were 235 Roman Catholics 110 Jews

Filial churches located in LISHCHNY, KUN'KOVA and LOSJE z ROPOJU

Джерело:

Найчастіше переглядають

Вкладені елементи

Джерело: beskid-niski.pl
Карта
Джерело: iap.pl
Панорама села з церквою
Джерело: beskid-niski.pl
[2003..2006 р.] Краєвид із замерзлим водосховищем
Костел
Костел (+)
Дерев’яна каплиця Успіння 1754 р. [Слободян В. Каталог існуючих дерев'яних церков України і українських етнічних земель. – Вісник ін-ту…
Церква Успіння (+)

Сподобалась сторінка? Допоможіть розвитку нашого сайту!

© 1975 – 2018 М.Жарких (ідея, технічна підтримка, частина наповнення)

Передрук статей із сайту заохочується за дотримання
умов використання

Сайт живе на

Число завантажень : 861

Модифіковано : 22.01.2013

Якщо ви помітили помилку набору
на цiй сторiнцi, видiлiть її мишкою
та натисніть Ctrl+Enter.