Логотип сайту «Прадідівська слава»
Версія для друку
Стрічка новин (RSS)
Лист на сайт Не завагаєшся виконати найнебезпечнішого чину, якщо цього вимагатиме добро справи.

^Ліський повіт

Терка с

Село належало до Тіснянського деканату Перемиської єпархії.

Terka [Ru] Terka [Polish]

Lesko District, present day SE Poland

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was «Patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary St. Elias the Prophet» [1791] [destroyed]

The masonry church of St. Elias was erected in 1911. It replaced the wooden church – Patronage of the BVM erected in 1791. Now only the bell tower and iron church cross remain on site.

In 1785 the village lands comprised 19.56 sq km. There were 193 Greek Catholics 5 Roman Catholics and 20 Jews

1840 – 288 Greek Catholics

1859 – 281 Greek Catholics

1879 – 287 Greek Catholics

1899 – 254 Greek Catholics

1926 – 313 Greek Catholics

1936 – 506 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were 159 Roman Catholics and 45 Jews

The village was not incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Filial church located in BUKOVEC' 4 km away

The village POLJANKY 2.5 km away was served by the priest

Джерело:

Вкладені елементи

Карта Київської військово-картографічної фабрики, масштаб 1:100000, аркуш 125, друк 2001 р. (за матеріалами 2000 р.).
Карта
Церква св.Іллі
Церква св.Іллі (+)

Сподобалась сторінка? Допоможіть розвитку нашого сайту!

© 1975 – 2018 М.Жарких (ідея, технічна підтримка, частина наповнення)

Передрук статей із сайту заохочується за дотримання
умов використання

Сайт живе на

Число завантажень : 492

Модифіковано : 17.02.2012

Якщо ви помітили помилку набору
на цiй сторiнцi, видiлiть її мишкою
та натисніть Ctrl+Enter.